Invitation Homes is the nation's leading company for single-family homes for rent in the markets we serve. As a Learning Media Producer, you will partner with the L&D team and business to understand training needs, develop training materials for various modalities, manage the enterprise learning management system. The Learning Media Producer will work closely with Subject Matter Experts to develop effective learning solutions designed to advance Invitation Homes' unique culture and enable the success of associates and leaders in a high-growth, fast-paced single-family home industry.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy appropriate learning solutions for Corporate and Field Operations. Produces effective and engaging learning content using industry-leading development tools (Captivate, Creative Cloud, Storyline, etc.) that engages the learner and directly impacts performance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining learning materials including online learning, classroom curriculum, job aids, reference guides, and other multimedia.
- Develops in an agile environment, producing rapid prototypes and hosting iterative content reviews.
- Balances multiple projects at one time, adhering to strict project deadlines
- Partners with L&D and Subject Matter Experts to identify, develop, and implement training solutions across the business.
- Demonstrated experience with SCORM/AICC standards.
- Manage LMS administration that assigns, delivers, assesses, records, tracks, and reports courses and training programs.
- Manage LMS activity to ensure course and curricula development, assignment, implementation, and evaluation processes within given timeframes.
- Conducts on-going audits of existing learning solutions to ensure the relevance of content and makes changes/updates in a timely manner.
- Facilitate training programs as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
Standard office working environment that may be busy and noisy at times supplemented by field work which includes, but is not limited to, inspecting assets, coordinating with RTM/Operations personnel, meeting with vendors, general contractors, real estate agents & brokers, HOA representatives, HOA Boards/Committees, city/county/municipal personnel, among other groups and individuals
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Formal experience or education in adult learning, instructional design, training delivery, and training evaluation is highly desirable.
- 2+ years of experience creating, updating, and delivering training coursework is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with eLearning creation software (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, or comparable software)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Instructional design, and trainer/facilitator certifications preferred
- Experience with managing a learning management system preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- What about, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity in a busy, changing, and growing work environment.
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.