Requisition Number: LEADM02916
Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician to join our team at Beckley Townhomes, a 100 unit apartment community in Dallas, TX.
The Lead Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General repair, appearance and maintenance of the property
- Appliance repair as necessary
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous property maintenance experience preferred
- Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience
- HVAC and EPA experience a plus
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work on-call required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 22 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!