Junior .NET Developer
Contract to possible hire ($30 to $35 per hour)
Are you a recent graduate who would like to get more hands-on coding experience? Do you like to work in jeans and a T-shirt? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Working on a small team of 3, the Junior Developer will write code and develop services for a new application.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Software development using C#
- Development of new WCF web services
- Some SQL development in MySQL and SQL Server
- Interaction with the infrastructure side (servers, network, etc.) is possible
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering is preferred
- Some professional C# development would be helpful, but is not required
- Drive and ambition, even when faced with challenging new concepts
- A critical thinker who can work through challenges independently
Who you will work for:
This company has been a staple in the oil industry for nearly 50 years.
About Strategic IT Staffing
With over 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.