Works with the (E-Rate Inventory) Network Technician in the receiving and inventory of all networking equipment and software for the DISD network environment.
- Receive and process warehouse network inventory,with the ability to pack or unpack items for inventory or installation.
- Perform regular inventory control and maintain high quality documented standards for E-Rate audits
- Decal, mark, or label stock items and implement best practices for storage of inventory
- Sort and place items on storage racks and prepare pallets for shipping as needed
- Assist with electronic maintainance of receiving inventory and updating locations as renovations, removals or disposal occurs (District's Hayes system)
- Assists both internal and external auditors with locating networking equipment.
- Manage and support annual inventory auditing process
- Stay current with E-Rate rules, policies, Eligible Service Lists, and other related guidelines
- Comply with District policies, procedures and regulations local, state, and federal
- Maintain a working relationship with networking vendors and service providers
- Perform all other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Accredited High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Two years of related experience, including physical inventory, operation of office equipment, working knowledge of networking inventory, and ability to learn new software applications
- Preferred: ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment