Growing company in Dallas is looking for staff-level internal auditors for their expanding team. Are you up for the challenge?
- Perform operational, compliance and financial audits throughout the corporation
- Execute an effective internal audit program assess risk and test internal controls
- Execute annual SOX testing plan, based on an assessment of Business/Financial risk.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, developing compliance policies and procedure for system controls.
- Test and document internal controls, policies and procedures for internal controls.
- Provide recommendations for business process improvements and internal controls.
- Administers the appropriate internal control environment for the company, including Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and internal audit.
- Conducts field audits. Submits audit findings and prepares recommendations that will be presented to senior management and external auditors.
- Analyze data for deficiencies, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance.
- Maintain excellent communication with every level of employee.
- 1-3 years of accounting audit experience, preferably public
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA completed or in process
- Knowledge of ERP systems, advanced Excel
- Thorough understanding of SOX compliance and accounting controls
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and independent worker
About Infinity Consulting Solutions – Collaboration, not Automation
When people search for jobs through ICS, they're getting maximum exposure to hiring managers at some of the world's most prestigious organizations. Today's leading companies are constantly searching for highly skilled candidates. They look to staffing firms like ICS because our core competency is connecting the right people with the right organizations.
ICS has an established client base and strong relationships with companies to assist you in your job search. We succeed because we pay individualized attention to your career goals and match you with a position that fits your background, skills, and personal preferences and leads you to the right career. Candidates also benefit from our strong track record of successful placements because ICS has extremely low recruiter turnover and one of the highest retention rates in the industry. This way we build successful long-term relationships with businesses that allow us to connect you to them. Learn more at www.infinity-cs.com.