Human Resources Executive Assistant
Req Number: 235156
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- High School/GED
- 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant II
The Executive Assistant II, under minimal supervision, provides advanced general administrative support to a department or group of professionals for BE2 and below. They regularly interact with executive management and all levels of employees from across the organization. May interact with external parties such as clients and/or customers. Typically supports several senior leaders and/or large department.
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings, and coordinates events/meetings for the department on the behalf of managers and team.
- Screens incoming phone calls, often intercepting and resolving issues prior to reaching managers.
- Books travel and completes expense reports for managers and team.
- Interacts with other administrative staff, senior managers, clients, customers, and/or visitors and communicates on management's behalf as required.
- Develops meeting materials (e.g. creates documents and presentations, gathers agenda items) and acts as a meeting scribe as needed.
- Performs advanced administrative support specific to assigned functional area with a moderate amount of supervision.
- Leads projects that are small in scope.
- Participates in projects that are broad in scope.
- Maintains department budget and completes special projects as needed.Informs management of pending issues and items that have been handled on their behalf.
- Manages department data and runs reports, such as key performance metrics, compliance, and training.
- Organizes department programs and events (recognition events).
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. This position offers a hybrid work model that includes onsite and remote days as determined by the manager.
Category C - Days may vary based on workweek schedule (1-5 days in office)
Comerica Bank Tower
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.