With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over five years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
Our Hospitality Agents are the face of Sonder and our eyes and ears on the ground throughout the city. This is one of the most versatile roles at the company and perfect for anyone who hates the idea of sitting at a desk all day. Just imagine, you may be checking in a guest one minute and then dashing to deliver extra towels the next. This role is ideal for detail-oriented individuals who love checklists and are capable of attending to our units at flexible times during the day. Hospitality agents are efficient with their time, quick learners and capable of transferring knowledge to their peers.
We're looking for someone who is overachieving, energetic, detail-oriented, highly organized, passionate about hospitality, and experienced in project management to join our team. If you’re ready for a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting responsibilities and challenges, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Conduct thorough apartment walkthroughs and maintenance checks
- Take care of day-to-day hospitality tasks, such as bringing extra items to guests during their stay and managing in-unit needs that range from troubleshooting systems and appliances, quick housekeeping fixes, and overseeing contractor appointments
- Create extremely detailed floor plans of our space
- Support the guest experience team: including meeting and greeting guests when they check-in and fulfilling guest requests during their stay
- Coordinate and meet with our 3rd party contractors at our apartments. (This means letting in Painters, Wallpapers, Furniture Builders, Photographers, and Housekeepers.)
- Instruct and supervise these contractors as they paint, build furniture, hang art, photograph and clean and arrange furniture and apartment items according to design mood boards and interior design instructions
- Assist with photoshoots and on-boarding new units to be guest-ready
- This position is an hourly, non-exempt role.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience working in hospitality or customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience preferred
- This position is part-time. Availability to work nights and weekends in core Dallas will be required.
- This position requires a car, valid Texas Driver’s License, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
- You are a professional who is organized, hard-working, and detail-oriented who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do everything you can to make sure our guests have a great stay
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a startup environment while always maintaining a smile on your face
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Great communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- A perfectionist that obsesses over all the details
- Someone who finds joy in organization and logistics
- Knowledgeable with Google Suite