Field Operations Manager (Healthcare)
OUR WHY: 5-STAR SERVICE CULTURE
At Physician Partners LLC, its our commitment, our passion, and our culture that sets us apart. We dont just talk the talk - we believe in it and live by it. We are revolutionizing the healthcare industry by focusing on quality, not quantity. Our core value is always to deliver 5-Star Service. And by doing so, we are successfully able to achieve our mission of Better Health.
Physician Partners IPA/MSO aligns payors and providers across all populations with the people, processes, technologies, and information to transition to value-based care and achieve high-quality, cost-effective care with patients and physicians.
We are a preferred partner for driving value-based care adoption and delivering personalized, secure, and seamless healthcare experiences. We take great care of our team, patients, providers, and affiliates. To us, its about providing quality care for better outcomes! When our patients win with Better Health, Physician Partners wins.
This Team Member will be responsible for the full profit and loss (P&L) for the market and lead, support and develop the NEW MARKET Field Operations Team. They will partner with other Physician Partners LLC (PPLLC) leaders to understand the needs of the Team and properly balance resources, training, and efforts. This position will work with all NEW MARKET resources and partners to execute against any key initiatives for that market.
Responsibilities & Experience:
The Market Leader, NEW MARKET will directly lead the NEW MARKET team to deliver MSO and Clinic performance for payor and provider group partnerships. They will be expected to perform within the following scope, as well as other assigned duties and activities that aid and leverage our Team function. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Manage the entire network of Medicare Advantage/ Fee for Service affiliate Providers in NEW MARKET
- Build and maintain relationships
- Strategize with PPLLC leaders and NEW MARKET leaders on success variants throughout market
- Track and evaluate performance indicators of affiliate medical offices
- Represent and uphold the PPLLC brand at any events (ie: Health Plan operational meetings)
- Oversee and manage the goals of the Field Ops Team as relative to PPLLC programs and their respective market performance
- Lead and facilitate team building throughout market
- Foster and develop relationships within all PPLLC departments
- Facilitate, create and present education and training on new initiatives and programs
- Foster strong matrix relationships with all functional teams outside direct operating model
- Manage the relationships of the health plan partners and vendors in the NEW MARKET PPLLC network
- Strategize on and build out the network of Providers for each health plan (expansion plan)
- Develop and achieve market growth plan with focus on organic membership and provider affiliation and acquisition strategy
- Create NEW MARKET PPLLC brand awareness and marketing strategy
- Attend individual market and provider performance meetings as needed
- Facilitate training and performance coaching to all designated market team members
- Evaluate potential affiliate Providers for Physician Partners LLC and present affiliation opportunities to Executive Leadership Team
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and model the behaviors of our core values and guiding principles
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to work within our Better Health environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Demonstrated ability to handle data with confidentiality
Education & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- At least 10+ years of experience in healthcare, value-based care is preferred
- Demonstrated profit and loss experience within physician group or health plan market
- Understanding of Value-Based Care economics and models
- Proven ability to work with Google Suite software or equivalent (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative, and results-oriented capabilities
- Ability to work in a shifting and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work professionally with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- STRONG reasoning and critical thinking required.
- MUST be results oriented with a focus on quality execution and delivery.
- Must be fluent in English