Federales Dallas - Server
Four Corners is a leading, Chicago-based hospitality group that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an exceptional social experience, creative menus, and superior service. We started with a neighborhood bar in 2001 and have since grown to 15 venues across Chicago and are now growing nationally.
We are excited to announce that Federales, our open-air tequila and taco concept, will be bringing their energetic vibe from the Windy City to cities across the US. Reminiscent of road-side taco joints, they serve up everyone’s favorite Mexican street food (and fun). Guests can enjoy a variety of wood-fired grilled meats that serve as the centerpiece of the lively, tongue-in-cheek take on a Mexican watering hole. The concept transforms from day-to-night with a fiesta vibe and an authentic drink menu complete with house-made margaritas.
If you have industry experience and would like to be a part of the 4C family, apply today!
Benefits & Perks
- Authentic, inclusive, fun company culture
- 50% discount on food + beverage at all 4C locations
- Competitive pay
- 401K + company match
- Development opportunities – 4C is growing!
- Medical & supplemental insurance
- Employee events and volunteer opportunities
- And more!
Server position for a talented and energetic individual, excited to grow in the service industry and commit to providing quality service in a fun and casual bar environment. Federales Dallas is located in the Deep Ellum District.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Communicate effectively with customers and helping them with their food and beverage selection
- Manage tables and customer experience
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends.
- Good judgement skills and adaptive attitude
Four Corners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.