Are you always looking around corners and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter and want to support a highly engaged team?
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well-organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to become part of our Premium Support Team here at Amazon Web Services. As an Executive Assistant to two directors, you will have the opportunity to work in partnership with our Leaders, a solid team of other Executive Assistants, and key business partners across multiple regions. We are seeking a driven, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and to meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders (in and outside Amazon) is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly all while having fun. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills. You will need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Responsibilities for this position include complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple time zones, managing travel bookings, handling expenses, multi-tasking during ad hoc projects, preparing documentation for meetings; assisting with presentations and a variety of other day-to-day administrative tasks on behalf of the Directors.
Other key responsibilities include:
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action items are addressed in a timely manner.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, on-sites/off-sites, team social and customer events, etc.)
· Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries both domestic and international (including smooth transitions between time zones).
· Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international travel process. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate closely with Recruiting teams, Facilities team, HR team, and other Executive Assistants within the Amazon community.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items to include meeting notes and action items.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 5+ years of experience assisting at an executive level
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
· Experience assisting multiple people at the Senior or Executive level across various time zones
· Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
· Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances
· Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
· Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
· Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the Team
· Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
· Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
· You have fun at work and help others do the same
· A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
· Exceptional English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Space Planning and Office Space Management