Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job:
ERP SalesForce Analysts work with Project Managers, Development Managers, Technical architects, other Analysts and Developers on business requirements, application design/technical specifications, development, and establishes unit test reviews and related hand off to QA; The ERP SalesForce Analyst role is responsible for ensuring that business requirements are properly addressed utilizing existing SalesForce functionality whenever possible and should have an in depth understanding of SalesForce configuration and design. Responsible for learning the tools and development processes within the Interstate Batteries environment through training and on the job experiences. Responsible for assisting in analyzing and developing information processing solutions, self-motivated and driven toward timely project completion and overall customer satisfaction.
- Performs configuration and maintenance of the SalesForce system.
- Configures and assists developers with the customization of programs to provide solutions to the enterprise. Provides research, support, and data analysis for users in the enterprise.
- Participates in projects to implement, test and design SalesForce Systems and applications to ensure the system is meeting enterprise needs.
- Develops design doc/functional specifications.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 2-4 years' experience in SalesForce
- 2-4 years' experience in Oracle Enterprise One
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a wide variety of tasks
- Demonstrates ability to lead small projects
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Works under general supervision and typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- 2+ years proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL in an Oracle environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project a plus
- Ability to sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time
- Regularly required to use hands to grasp or handle, and talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move 20+ lbs.
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.