This role is critical for the development of our eCommerce investment and will help drive enterprise brand development through best in class planning, strategy and relationships with our brand and marketplace partners (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wayfair, Alibaba, etc). The ideal candidate will drive eCommerce innovation and insights through data-led recommendations. PMG is a data-led company with deep technology and audience roots. Ideation and eCommerce solution development will be critical as well. This ideal candidate will drive measurement and impact of complex program metrics through prioritized, insightful and actionable execution.
- Support the growth of PMG’s e-Commerce and marketplace services
- Evaluate new and emerging service opportunities related to brand marketplace strategy
- Work closely with our data and innovation group to create innovative technical solutions and tools for our teams and clients
- Manage and negotiate core vendor relationships, including but not to stop at search platforms, SEO platforms, feed management, caching services, localization, e-marketplace providers and collaborative agencies
- Maintain and evolve our strategic view of the digital commerce landscape through consistent outreach, partner vetting, and industry research
- Provide client inventory recommendations on all online sales channels, primarily Amazon, by forecasting demand, seasonality, and trends
- Develop order volume and pricing recommendations based on buy-in opportunities, vendor stock issues, and seasonal fluctuations
- Analyze new eCommerce / marketplace vendors and dealer sheets to create an initial purchase order
- Updating repricing and MAP strategies for eCommerce marketplaces including Brick & Mortar implications
- Create pricing strategies for new products and refine strategies for existing products
- Coordinate with the 3PL or logistics teams to ensure timely receipt of products.
- Develop inventory strategy to reduce aged inventory and maintain ideal inventory levels based on client needs and lead time
- Coordinate with vendors for new products, pricing, and promotions
- Work jointly with the brand finance or sales team to ensure accurate invoicing
- Work jointly with the brand finance or sales team to ensure appropriate promotional and marketing spend levels / budgets
- Research new software to improve eCommerce productivity
- Analyze our company's data to identify issues and provide solutions
- Support research new trends in the industry and new programs on online marketplaces
Skills & Experience:
- People first mentality with a focus on servant leadership
- Proven ability to gather customer insights while also being able to articulate those in the executive-level format
- Considered to be a strong analytical and decision-oriented leader
- Professional, level headed, and articulate leader
- A strategic thinker who has the ability to create strategic objectives and exceed them
- Strong experience in data analytics, including Google Analytics, Amazon Reporting, ARA Premium (Amazon) and Omniture
- Problem solver with a technical inclination
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years in a B2C e-Commerce role
- 3+ years in a role influencing marketplace decisions (Amazon, Walmart, etc)
- Required professional experience: 6 years
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans™. Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Old Navy, Google, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG in its annual Best Places to Work list four years in a row.