The EBI Developer I analyzes detailed end user specifications. The EBI Developer I tunes and optimizes process to improve the performance and works with DBAs on optimizing query response times. The EBI Developer I supports production deployments and automation. The EBI Developer I conducts troubleshooting production and performance issues. The EBI Developer I helps other technical resources in Installs and upgrades of BI software. The EBI Developer I documents unit testing results and creates manifest for the preparation of code deployments. The EBI Developer I is responsible to ensure code is written to meet the coding standards and also ensure source code and versioning are maintained properly. The EBI Developer I helps EBI Developer III and II to maintain inventory of all the jobs and processes and their SLA's. The EBI Developer I helps EBI Developer III and II to document procedures to maintain, monitor, backup and recovery operations for the environment.
The EBI Developer I has knowledge, skills, and abilities such as:
- 1 year of experience in development using ETL or BI tools
- 1 year of experience in Data Warehousing, with thorough knowledge of dimensional modeling
- 1 year of experience in database development, using SQL and PL/SQL, with in-depth knowledge of analytical functions
- Experience with SDLC a must, exposure to Agile/SCRUM practices is ideal
- Experience with IBM Netezza, Microsoft SQL Server, ETL tools (Netezza, Informatica) as well as enterprise BI reporting tools (IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft SSRS) preferred
The ideal candidate for the EBI Developer I will have experience in tools administration. The ideal candidate for the EBI Developer I will also possess excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – IT/Corporate
- Shift/Schedule – 1st shift/day
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 Years of Experience
- Expertise in report writing, publishing SQL code
- Crystal Reports and/or EPIC Cogito experience