Director, Site (DFW area)
Reports to: Director, Site (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
Location: Dallas (DFW), TX
The Site Director, Dallas leads the programmatic, instructional and administrative success at our Dallas Market Driven training location. You will provide daily supervision and oversight on daily operations ensuring that all admissions, technical instruction, career development, business solutions activities and on-site programming is occurring regularly and is in accordance with Per Scholas program requirements. The Site Director will work collaboratively with Site Directors for other Per Scholas sites, and the National Training Team leadership team to coordinate operations and review program performance.
Program Leadership and Site Supervision:
- Serve as the primary liaison and point of contact for Market-Driven training with Managing Director at the Dallas site and building management on-site in Dallas
- Communicate with building management and Core Mission Support to maintain oversight of the facilities, resolving site specific issues and communicating important information regarding on-site space
- Manage Dallas staff, including leads of Admissions and Technical Instruction, Professional Development, and Business Solutions to ensure high-quality delivery of technology training and workforce preparation to Per Scholas learners.
- Work with the National Program Team to ensure program quality meets national standards and propose and implement process changes to operations that are in line with national standards as needed.
- Work with Purchasing Manager to research, order and purchase technology requirements and supplies as needed by on-site program staff and students
- In collaboration with MD develop and implement new training initiatives in response to local demand in collaboration with Per Scholas technical instruction leads and partners.
- Promote best practices execution and achievement of metrics established by Per Scholas and Partner Organizations.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional experience, and a bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience including:
- Experience managing teams of strong performers to success
- Experience deploying a replicable process/methodology in a new site
- Experience in adult learning/education with a focus on technology a plus
- Supporting relationship management at multiple levels of corporate hierarchies
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and a focus on data/metrics for performance measurement
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and convert them to partnerships
- Past success linking operational and business functions to strategic objectives
- Understanding of or prior experience in the technology field
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You have a collaborative and flexible work style; youre excited to work both cross-functionally with other departments and independently
- You are a data-driven, results-oriented and forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You are tech-savvy and learn quickly.
- You are detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate and effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying careers, and that talent should be recognized and recruited from many diverse sources.
For this role specifically, we are targeting a salary of $85,000 with a range between $80,000 and $89,250 where the difference in salary is typically determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications and experience.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Per Scholas strives to deliver an equitable compensation and benefits package to support the financial, mental and physical wellness of our staff. We offer 37 paid days off during your first year of employment, Summer Fridays (early close each Friday of the Summer), medical benefits with premiums starting below $20 per paycheck, $1 for $1 matching on 401k contributions up to 6% of pay.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for more than 25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development, and robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career opportunities at businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to innovative startups. With campuses in 17 cities, Per Scholas has trained more than 16,000 individuals in tech skills, building bridges to careers in technology. To learn more, visit PerScholas.org and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our Talent team at email@example.com. We look forward to viewing your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.