Founded in 2012 with the belief that there is a better way, Mizzen+Main is a premium men’s brand with product rooted in performance fabrics and tailored silhouettes. Mizzen+Main is a multi-channel brand, comprised of our Ecommerce site, Retail Stores, and Wholesale Partners across the US, with our headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Our Values are simple and guide everything we do: We are people first, We think big, We have commitments, We act as owners and We never settle.
Mizzen+Main is seeking a Head of Growth Marketing to build its internal performance marketing capabilities and scale its revenue growth. The Head of Growth Marketing will lead all paid growth for Mizzen+Main, delivering efficiencies at scale with existing online and offline platforms while aggressively testing new channels. An insatiable drive to learn, exceptional analytical capabilities, and the ability to stay up-to-date on all things paid media are critical for this role.
The HoGM will manage a combined internal and agency team to deploy media across digital (social / display), offline (podcast, OOH, TV), affiliate, and emerging or new-to-Mizzen+Main channels. He or she will also work closely with an exceptionally strong in-house creative team to inform content creation, deploying asset-centric tests across channels and communicating learnings about what drives target outcomes across media. The product team, planning team, retail team, and ecommerce team will also be close collaborators.
This role will join the Dallas-based office and report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Establish and consistently optimize monthly, quarterly, and annual media spend and testing plans to achieve paid traffic, acquisition, and revenue metrics within budget
- Design attribution approach for Mizzen+Main, developing internal models and (if appropriate) identifying/onboarding external partners
- Manage two internal team members and multiple external agencies (digital media, TV, SEO & CRO, and others TBC), ensuring proper structure and execution of campaigns to meet full-funnel objectives across channels
- Consistently optimize spend across existing channels (including social, programmatic, affiliate, podcast, OOH, and TV), establishing scalable data dashboards and real-time monitoring processes to effectively performance
- Develop and maintain a robust testing plan across new and existing channels to diversify spend and minimize reliance on primary channels
- Manage evaluation and onboarding of all new channel partners
- Work closely with the internal creative team to maintain pipeline of creative assets and communicate/refine best practices for each channel, format, and audience
- Work effectively with product and planning teams to support product launches and inventory plans, adjusting campaigns as needed to support effective sell-through within seasons
- In collaboration with site merchandisers and Director of Retention, ensure congruent end-user experience across media, site, and post-visit communications
- Stay up-to-date on all changes impacting key media channels (including Facebook, programmatic, affiliate, podcast, TV, and OOH)
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience on an in-house marketing team or agency team, including both media strategy and direct execution of media buys across social, digital, search, affiliate, and offline channels. Note: direct media buying experience is an absolute minimum requirement for this role
- Deep experience with attribution modeling, including the ability to independently build/refine models for both digital and offline spend to effectively evaluate and optimize media investments
- Exceptional quantitative skills and orientation toward data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability to balance media execution across objectives (balancing prospecting/retargeting) and incorporate branding at every touchpoint
- Aptitude for testing (channel, campaign, & creative) combined with demonstrated rigor around testing methodology, objective setting, and KPI tracking
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working with brand/creative teams to guide and optimize creative