Devices Finance Director will be a key member of the finance team responsible for all manufacturing activities related to devices product line. This position will manage a team of cost managers to provide analysis, reporting, and forecasting of product cost as well as a team of CM finance managers to provide finance support to CM operations. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Be a thought leader who engages in strategic and tactical discussions, provides in-depth finance acumen, and drives financial performance.
- Partner with Strategic Sourcing and manage a team of cost managers to facilitate product cost consolidation, analysis, and reporting to senior leadership team.
- Drive cost reduction opportunities, track cost improvements, and facilitate cross-group alignment on manifestation of actual results and associated drivers.
- Partner with Manufacturing Operations and manage a team of CM finance managers to provide finance support at CM level.
- Develop CM performance dashboard with KPIs, benchmark performance across CMs, and identify best practices to drive CMs to adhere to.
- Establish and own month-end close process at CM level and roll up consolidated performance with variance analysis and key drivers.
- Develop financial forecast at CM level, set performance targets, and roll up at the Corporate level.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Operations to identify process inefficiencies, drive and track cost reduction initiatives.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Finance-operations experience, preferably in consumer electronics or semiconductor industries.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Exceptional partnering skills with operations.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Operations.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits