Director of Facilities Management - Healthcare
The Director of FM is accountable for developing and implementing a plan which will delight our clients and ensure a healthy long term relationship. They will anticipate client needs and deliver to outperform on the key performance indicators within the contract and build financial plans while striving to exceed revenue and profitability. The Director creates and manages high performing teams which not only delivers operational excellence but keeps employees engaged and thriving, and in conjunction with the Corporate Solutions leadership team, understands the firm’s strategy and goals and can translate those into the business opportunities.
Delivery of Client Satisfaction
More than 60%
- Establish the vision and strategy of the team ensuring there is alignment with the client objectives and interests
- Drive the annual plan to deliver high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Become a reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Recognizes opportunities for account growth, then articulates the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the platform
- Builds and Manages High Performing teams, and ensures the best qualified candidate is hired for all roles.
- Thoroughly and critically assesses direct reports (and directs directs)
- Advances the firm’s diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on talent moves, i.e. hiring, rotation and promotion
- Provides point in time coaching to elevate performance
Achieve Financial Results
40% - 60%
- Manages the portfolio financials to ensure plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
- Retain all current business lines and expand the book of business with the client to extend beyond existing product lines or geography
- Mitigates risk for the organization by ensuring A/R is maintained below 60 days payable
Contributes to the Growth of the Company
Less than 20%
- Brings to the organization any applicable leading practices and/or innovations developed in the firm
- Identifies opportunities to generate additional revenue – engaging the right cross-functional resources to win
- Become internal reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Recognizes opportunities for growth, then articulates the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the portfolio
20% - 40%
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Involved in compensation planning process
- For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years (equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired); experience in Health Care Industry Preferred
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager preferred
- Knowledge of hospital/facilities management, clinical engineering, and/or regulatory standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Computerized Management System (CMMS) database applications
- Analytical skills to comprehend and interpret complex regulations, perform data analysis, and communicate results to others required.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]