We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Manager, Client & Media Services, the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for developing media recommendations and having a hands-on approach with activities associated with the planning and buying for both site direct and programmatic campaigns. This includes completing RFPs, evaluating and using any necessary syndicated research to help build rationale for the recommended media strategies, and developing and helping to deliver the media recommendation.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Revenue Team consists of Digital Media Specialists and Associates, Ad Operations Specialists, and Campaign Performance Analysts. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns for Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest Centro products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Digital Media Associates and work alongside an internal cross-functional team of campaign ads ops specialists, campaign performance analysts, and search and social specialists
- Adopt new processes or workflow modifications as introduced to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used across regions
- Ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered, while working hand-in-hand with their Manager and Client Development team members
- Present media recommendations and participate in client facing activities as needed
- 2+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- An understanding and interest in programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understand technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Experience in Demand Side Platform executions and knowledge of operations
- Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.