Job Family: Business Management
Oversees, develops and analyzes practices related to dealer management performance. Analyze our internal records to understand a dealer’s history with us to build out a profile and ultimately a recommendation aligned with our dealer strategy. Run periodic analysis to identify outlier dealer behavior to bring in dealers for review. Develops and deploys standardized dealer management
tools and templates to ensure reviews are completed consistently and with comprehensive information.
Job Function: Business Analysis
Works as a strategic partner with business leaders, Sales, 2LOD partners and others to help facilitate data driven solutions. Through analysis and collaboration with business partners, creates standardized templates of dealer management performance. Partners closely with the BI team to create data visualization dealer views and summaries.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Associate, Business Analysis, is primarily responsible for working with the Dealer Management team to aggregate dealer information across a number of dimensions. The incumbent manages/assists with pulling together an aggregate profile of dealer performance, dealer quality and fraud experience. S/he works with colleagues in 2LOD, BI, Ops Strategy and Sales to complete and aggregate a full dealer profile and provides input and best practice
- Aggregates dealer data across a number of repositories including fraud, collections, dealer quality, performance, and complaints
- Develops and maintains key dealer metrics through data extraction and manipulation.
- Maintains detailed tracking of dealer files for updates.
- Develops, optimizes, and maintains queries in MS SQL Server Management Studio 2008/2012
- Creates advanced reporting and analysis through Microsoft SQL Server report Builder.
- Gathers pertinent data and performs regression and other statistical analyses to help identify meaningful data relationships, Key Performance Indicators, and Key Risk Indicators.
- Performs quality checks and provides in-depth data analysis reports to analyze key business issues, and system defects.
- Analyzes current processes to determine gaps and areas for possible enhancements.
- Analyzes anomalies and create an action plan for dealer data remediation.
- Creates ad-hoc analysis in order to analyze key business issues.
- Troubleshoots and escalates issues and/or process gaps.
- Ensures that documentation meets internal policy and guidelines on dealer data.
- Documents procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: in Business, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- Experience -
- 3-5 years Experience in mathematics / statistics / computer science / accounting or related.
- 3-5 years Experience modeling complex datasets in order to resolve an outstanding problem.
- 3-5 years Experience researching complex problems and arriving at a viable solution.
- 3-5 years Exposure to basic Financial Services and Dealer Management concepts.
- Skills & Abilities -
- Capacity for advanced problem solving and critical thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft Excel, including but not limited to data transformation, functions/expressions, Macros
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Familiarity with business cycles, both fiscal and calendar
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience creating Tableau dashboards
- Self-directed and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communications.