Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cyber crime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Cyber threats continue to evolve and pose serious risks within the business environment. EYâs Threat Detection and Response (TDR) services, part of Cyber Managed Services provides 24x7 threat identification, alert triage, incident validation and attack disruption/containment.
Clients retain TDR to defend their environment and respond when threats are detected. As a Cyber Managed Services security professional you will belong to a globally connected team of security professional delivering 24x7 services from our Dallas Cyber Center.
What this means for you
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing you an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. With each engagement, you can expect to build leadership, communication and client-management skills, as well as sharpen your problem-solving capabilities. EY Security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. If you are interested in âbuilding a more secure and trusted working world,â being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Consulting Services is for you. Apply today!
- Responsible for the technology delivery and to support TDR service offerings, including network monitoring, endpoint detection and response, SIEM and orchestration technologies.
- Responsible for staying abreast of industry leading vendors in domain(s) and informing their product roadmaps
- Ensures that product technology is available at the agreed upon service levels to support the delivery of TDR service
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s)
- Detailed knowledge of threat detection and response tools, technologies and trends in one or more of the following areas: Endpoint Detection and Response, Network traffic monitoring, SIEM and orchestration.
- High-level technical understanding of managed security services and appropriate delivery methods
- Analyzes, identifies and quantifies opportunities for new product features and new product ideas
- Preparation, presentation and implementation of businesses cases and business plans for new markets, new product features and new product ideas
- Understand own/new product markets extremely well, including identification of potential technologies, best practices, competitors and partners, merger and acquisitions, and strategies
- Makes decisions, and championâs enhancements or new products for the product line supporting the overall business strategy
- Working knowledge/experience of network systems, security principles, and applications
- Fundamental understanding of defense-in-depth and intelligence-driven strategies
- Works effectively across functional teams
- Develop the requisite expertise, knowledge, and ability to perform independently through mentorship; mentor and share expertise with junior staff
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related area of study preferred with 3-5 years of overall IT professional experience.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Information Security
- Ability to participate in after hours on-call rotation when required; Due to the nature of the business the Cyber analyst position covers all shifts 24/7
- Strong deployment and working knowledge of at least three of the following security tools: EDR (Carbon Black, Cylance, Countertack Sentinel) SIEM (LogRhythm, Splunk ES) , host-based antivirus (ESET, Symantec), application whitelisting tools (Bit9), anti-spam gateway solutions (Proofpoint), firewalls (PaloAlto, ASA, Fortinet), intrusion detection system/intrusion protection system (Fidelis, Sourcefire, Wildfire), vulnerability management scanning (Qualys, Rapid7), website security
- Additional certifications and training preferred in the following areas: Network Security certifications (CISSP, C|EH, Security , SANS, ISACA, Vendor Certificates), Project Management training/certification, and Quality Management (ITIL, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) training/certification
What we look for
We are most interested in your attention to detail and your ability to deliver high-quality work every time. A drive to provide high-quality client service support is key to success at EY.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or