Clients worldwide look to our Cybersecurity Managed Services (CMS) team to provide 24x7 support for a companyâs environment. Our consultants and analysts work in conjunction with our client teams to identify and resolve potential issues long before they even happen. As a senior analyst on our Data Protection and Privacy (DPP) team, you will be right at the heart of that mission, using your experience to manage tools and technologies in an ever-changing environment. Working closely with consultants across the business, you will help define the future of data protection and privacy management for our clients.
At EYâs Americas Cybersecurity Center based in Dallas, Texas, there is no such thing as a typical
day â every day brings forth new objectives and challenges to solve. We are seeking experienced analysts who are keen to support our client challenges, develop in-depth technical knowledge and provide exceptional client service.
As a part of our managed Data Protection and Privacy operations team, you will play a critical role in providing quality cybersecurity support services to our client organizations. We look for individuals who have a passion for data protection and privacy, along with optimal critical thinking and customer service skills. You can expect to work across multiple industries, support complex environments and develop key client relationships. You will be responsible for providing technical product assistance in highly secured enterprise networks, helping with configuration, troubleshooting, metrics gathering and reporting to our clients. Successful candidates will have prior experience providing technical support to enterprise customers at the Tier 2 or Tier 3 level.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain our clientsâ data protection and privacy operations in compliance with information security frameworks to include PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST and NIST along with data privacy frameworks, such as CCPA and GDPR
- Create configuration management policies based on industry best practices, client security standards and regulatory requirements
- Assist and lead continuous process and quality improvement initiatives
- Develop metrics (e.g., key performance indicators, dashboards, aggregation of data) to assist with scheduled reporting to the client and associated internal teams
- Develop and deliver meaningful hands-on training for our clients and internal teams
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Stays abreast of industry-leading vendors in the DPP domain(s) and informs their product road maps
- Ensures that product technology is available to meet the agreed-upon service-level objectives to support the delivery of the managed DPP service
- Analyzes, identifies and quantifies opportunities for new market opportunities, product features and product ideas
- Prepares, presents and implements businesses cases and business plans for new markets, product features and product ideas
- Communicates issues and seeks support in a timely manner to eliminate roadblocks and drive collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence
- Makes well-formed decisions and champions enhancements of new products for the product line supporting the overall business strategy
- Gains and maintains product expertise while adjusting to market and business trends
- Continually monitors competitor and industry development
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Cybersecurity or a related field
- More than four years of hands-on, technical experience, ideally in software implementation or supporting enterprise environments
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems (installation, configuration and management); network troubleshooting; and RDBMS
- Familiarity with scripting languages, package management systems, file archiving tools, remote access and file transfer protocols, file sharing technology and authentication frameworks
- Tier 2/3 technical support experience
- An analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting skills
- Skills to combine sound technical and security principles with a problem-solving approach
- The foresight to prioritize effectively when working on multiple projects, often with strict deadlines
Ideally, youâll also have
- Experience with ServiceNow and BigID
- A hands-on software development background or technical product support experience at the enterprise level
- Exposure to NoSQL databases and/or technologies in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with enterprise security products
- Experience with privacy regulation, compliance and audit processes
What we look for
We are most interested in your attention to detail and your ability to deliver high-quality work every time. A drive to provide high-quality client service support is key to success at EY.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in
accordance with applicable law.