Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only“ regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI's goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
We are looking for someone who is looking to build a long-term career with us. Specifically, someone driven, creative and passionate about selling Technology to join or Field Sales Team. As a Corporate Field Account Executive, you will be responsible for bringing in new business and developing strong customer relationships with Mid-Market Enterprise businesses. With the support of our field based Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts, you will assisting customers by helping them select, deploy and manage their technology. With our ongoing training, you will be able to offer customers in-depth technology solutions across a wide variety of IT products and services.
- As a Corporate Field Account Executive, you can expect to:
- Identify & Grow Accounts – Gain an understanding of your accounts wants and needs within their IT environment to show how technology can improve their business. Ideally, providing them with cost effective solutions across the Cloud, Data Center, Networking, Unified Communications, Commodity Hardware & Software, and Security space.
- Develop Relationships - Build long-term partnerships with Vendors & Internal Resources to become the #1 Solution Provider for all your customers.
- Co-Sell - Utilize our partners and resources to maximize growth in your designated territory.
- Provide ongoing education – Keep customers updated on emerging and existing technologies. Act as a trusted advisor to your customers and look for areas where SHI can fit in to ensure they are implementing the right technologies for their business.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ Years Sales experience
- Cold calling experience in a sales “hunter“ role
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Experience in a quota carrying tole
- Deep understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests in a dedicated and consultative manner; listen and understand customer requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel locally within territory as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status