Founded in 2012 with the belief that there is a better way, Mizzen+Main is a premium men’s brand with product rooted in performance fabrics and tailored silhouettes. Mizzen+Main is a multi-channel brand, comprised of our Ecommerce site, Retail Stores, and Wholesale Partners across the US, with our headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Our Values are simple and guide everything we do: We are people first, We think big, We have commitments, We act as owners and We never settle.
Mizzen+Main is looking for a Copywriter to join the Marketing and Creative team. The Copywriter will work closely with the Marketing and Creative Directors, graphic designers, and all consumer touchpoint leads to create a compelling, creative, witty, and informative copy. The person in this role will bring with them a drive and passion for writing and consumer communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works closely with Marketing and Creative Directors on brand planning and campaigns
- Write all copy for email marketing, brand campaigns, e-commerce site, collateral, wholesale materials, social copy, and pr pitches.
- Create and communicate creative concepts, informative selling points unique to the Mizzen+Main brand and its products, and calls-to-action
- Communicate efficiently across all Mizzen+Main internal teams
- Create, own, and operate a project and content management process for creation, review, approval, and implementation process.
- Write, proof, and edit multiple projects across sales channels consistently
- Minimum of 4 years of copywriting experience, agency or brand experience a plus
- Ability to work with and meet hard deadlines
- Strong proofreading skills
- Self-starter eager to work in a fast-moving environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to build trust with and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must submit a portfolio of work demonstrating experience with campaigns, collateral, or advertising
- Google Drive knowledge is a must
- Adobe suite experience a plus