Communication Applications Integration Consultant
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Communication Applications Integration Consultants to help establish AWS as the market leader for cloud-based communication applications. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of new AWS services. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS Solutions Architects, partner and professional services resources to drive large, complex customer engagements to successful closure.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history.” In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest enterprises.
· Ensuring customer success in building and launching cloud-based communication application solutions.
· Educating customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in software development best practices leveraging cloud-based tools and methodologies.
· Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the customer experience (CX).
· Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating environments.
· Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of developing cloud based applications.
· Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices.
· Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS Professional Services community.
· Authoring or otherwise contributing to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blog postings, and training materials.
· Building deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer teams to enable them to be cloud advocates.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· BA/BS degree or 5+ years of professional or military experience.
· 5+ years of software development or systems integration experience.
· Knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as Python, Node.js, Go, Java, .Net, C#, etc.
· Experience with integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
· Hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of enterprise support applications at scale.
· Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering background preferred; Master’s degree desired.
· Professional Services or Consulting experience in highly-visible customer-facing roles.
· Hands-on experience building communication/collaboration platforms in a cloud or on-premises environment, particularly building application integration capabilities for CRM/ WFM platforms, and/or front end development.
· Serverless development experience, including integrations with Amazon Lex, AWS Lambda, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Kinesis and/or Amazon DynamoDB Database.
· Software Development / DevOps experience, preferably with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, WFMs and AI.
· Familiarity with Amazon Connect capabilities, benefits, and required deployment skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.