It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
An internship at Simmons Bank provides a current college student an opportunity to receive work experience to complement their course work. The work will be related to their major or professional interest. A Simmons Sidekick will guide the intern and offer day to day advice on how to navigate the business or solve challenging problems. Simmons will benefit from the internship as real work or valuable projects are completed during the course of the internship. The bank also uses the internship experience as a way to recruit top college talent into the bank.
Summer internships will include opportunities to hear from company executives, lunch and learn sessions, networking events, fun outings and exposure to the overall company culture at Simmons Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties could include the following.
- Working on one or more key projects.
- Assisting with key banking tasks, process audits, or reports.
- Pursuing a degree in business financing, banking and finance or a related area of study at an accredited college or university. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and project management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail. Positive attitude, fast learner, team player. An interest in working at Simmons Bank
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.