As a Senior Exchange Solution Engineer at Zones your tasks may vary day-to-day but primarily will focus on:
- Customer implementations and migrations
- Operation automation
- Best-of-class support for mail applications, technical optimization, and configuration
- Support operations within the Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to adapt seamlessly to the organization and the customers we serve, be technically savvy as well as enjoy learning new technologies. This role will also work with a team of Solution Engineers that will require mentoring as well as the creation of a larger set of repeatable reference architectures for use by additional delivery teams.
- Minimum 8+ years of Experience with migration of Exchange customers to Office 365 and end to end support and troubleshooting experience of Exchange Online and Office 365 Hybrid solutions
- This position will require you to acquire the following certifications within the first six months of employment if you do not already possess them:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate or its current equivalent
- Creation of reference architectures (runbooks) for future reuse by the larger Zones Cloud team
- Knowledge of Office 365 and EXO product capabilities, troubleshooting, and monitoring tools
- Additional skills in Exchange Online Protection, Antigen/Forefront Protection for Exchange
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, and other tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Understanding of n-tier solutions
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
- Technical Delivery and Customer facing presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
Nice to have Skills
- Power Platform Experience
- M365 EM&S experience
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison with the Pre-Sales Solution Architect to validate technical approaches as well as estimated level of effort, in-scope, out-of-scope, etc. for various Exchange engagement opportunities
- Deliver sold Professional Services engagements for various Exchange on-premises as well as Exchange Online opportunities
- Work directly with the PMO to coordinate pre-kickoff, implementation as well as long term management duties for each customer engagement
- Specifically, you will be expected to manage expectations for Customer implementations, schedules (timeline), and overall planning both with the internal Zones Team as well as with the Customer
- Lead Customer Cloud Proof-of-Concepts, Implementations and Migrations
- Participate in 24/7 technical support coverage across the Cloud environment and applications as necessary
- Creation of thorough specifications, plans and activities to ensure successful Customer implementations or migrations
- Provide responsible, timely, detailed status of progress and expectations
- Drive to change and constantly improve the service that is delivered to the Customer with minimum disruption
- Communicate with and mentor either on-shore or off-shore Cloud Solution Engineers within your project team as needed
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.Zones nfrastructure offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!