ABOUT THE JOB:
The Broadcast Buyer is responsible for making sure our Client’s messages are delivered to the right target audience at the lowest rate possible. This role will report into the Broadcast Supervisor and will be responsible for negotiating TV and Radio. Working closely with senior level buyers, this position will ensure Client buying guidelines are achieved and delivered.
- Execute TV and Radio buys that deliver on Client objectives and guidelines across specified markets.
- Responsible for media negotiations and achieving the lowest rates available in mid-size markets.
- Manage communication with vendor reps to ensure client objectives are always a priority and goals are met.
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft effective and efficient media strategies and corresponding budgets.
- Optimize media plans and budgets for each assigned Client.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of media placements from the execution to completion of the buy.
- Manage and steward vendor relationships, inclusive of order fulfillment and follow up communication.
- Audit final media buys to ensure accuracy and guideline fulfillment; provide follow up communication both internally and externally on what was achieved with the buys.
- Work with Supervisor and internal teams to continue to drive idea generation and innovation as it specifically relates to traditional media.
- Escalate issues as needed to Supervisor, ensuring that all potential issues are immediately flagged and resolved.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and quarterly posting; will work alongside the Sr. Director to provide updates to Account Service on any fluctuations in market trends.
- Mid-level, 2-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising or another related field.
- Must have a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication, presentation & editing skills.
- The ability to manage various deliverables with quick turnarounds while meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a Client-centric environment.
- Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills.
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Calise Partners, LLC is a equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.