- replenishing products in the flow rack
- cutting and wrapping cartons and cases and
- loading carts
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to work nights
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- be able to lift a minimum of 45 pounds
- be able to bend, climb, stoop, and twist
- be able to stand for long periods of time
- be able to accurately stock product
- be able to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions