Requisition Number: RENTA01770
Who We Are:
From Georgia. For Georgia. Since 1914 Yancey Bros. Co. has proudly served as the authorized Caterpillar equipment dealer for Georgia, providing our customers with the highest quality sales, parts and service. From Caterpillar heavy and compact construction equipment to on-highway trucks, we remain committed to learning more about our customers, offering equipment and support to keep up with their changing needs. This all starts with our greatest asset…our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the CRS Tractor Trailer Driver you will be responsible for delivery and pick up of rental equipment to and from the store to the customer’s drop site. The CRS Tractor Trailer Driver will complete pre/post delivery inspections, document drop offs and pickups, and provide familiarization of the equipment with the customer.
- Safely operate CDL assigned tractor and trailer combination
- Maintain safe driving record and follow all safety guidelines for operating and loading equipment including the use of proper PPE at all times.
- Maintain written and electronic DOT log book to be 100% in compliance.
- Take digital pictures of all equipment prior to delivery.
- Safely load and unload equipment onto assigned vehicle.
- Inspect all equipment for safe operation and cleanliness as final check before leaving yard for delivery.
- Obtain customer signature on rental contract and damage inspection sheet at time of delivery on >80% of deliveries.
- Provide familiarization overview of equipment to customer upon delivery.
- Inspect equipment for customer damage and safe operation before loading from customer location. Take digital pictures of unit at customer location and additional pictures as necessary of obvious or suspected customer damage.
- Demonstrate customer service in a positive manner with fellow employee and representing Yancey with the best impression possible to our external customers as well.
- Participate in required safety program and work in a safe manner
- Complete a Driver’s Safety Course
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position you should have prior experience as an equipment delivery driver. You should be a critical thinker, able to lead by example, be comfortable with making decisions, show initiative, and a problem solver.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid CDL Class A driver’s license
- Ability to manage electronic log books and delivery software via electronic tablets
- Capable and competent of operating and loading a variety of machines onto assigned transport vehicle
- Customer service oriented with the willingness to go above and beyond expectations with a rock star attitude
- Prior experience with loading, hauling and unloading small CAT type equipment preferred
At Yancey Bros. Co, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
What We Offer:
Yancey Bros. Co. offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Competitive Pay
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- Technician Tool Allowance
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching
Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities