- Ensures that residents are provided with quality care, including matters of health,
- safety, clothing, hygiene, and meals.
- Ensures routines around house jobs, dorm chores, wake up and lights‑out, laundry,
- cooking, etc.
- Programs individual and group activities like trips, sporting events, crafts, etc.
- Upholds all elements of behavior management system, including restriction system,
- negotiations, and a repertoire of confrontation techniques and responses.
- Supports assigned residents by paying attention to and supporting ed/voc needs,
- medical issues. health, family and legal issues.
Models positive behavior at all times while confronting negative behavior.
Commits to the mission of the Inn by supporting a safe, orderly and caring
- Obtains all necessary identification from residents for the files.
- Sets up medical appointments and ensure that verification of such is filled in
- resident's folder.
- Conducts formal individual counseling session twice monthly and participates in
- Case Conferences.
- Conducts group meetings with assigned residents.
- Maintains case records, recording daily and monthly progress updates on their
- Reviews and prepares service plans for their residents every 60 days.
- Participates in weekly force fields meeting.
- Any other assigned tasks.
High School diploma is required, and at least three years of experience working with adolescents.