Social Media Manager - Action/Thriller and Horror Series and Movies, Prime Video
Prime Video is seeking a talented Social Marketing Manager to create, optimize and deploy social media strategies in support of the Action, Horror and Thriller series and movies on the platform. We are seeking an experienced social marketer with a genuine passion for entertainment and the Action and Horror genres. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on culture-shifting social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers globally. You will work across internal partner teams including creative marketing, brand strategy, influencers, partnerships and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the social space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, thinking creatively whilst still measuring rigorously with data, and executing daily at the highest level. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, create seamless workflows and institute best practices for Prime Video.
Key job responsibilities
· Ideating, launching, testing and optimizing social campaigns and strategies that drive talkability, impact culture, and grow the size and engagement of the Prime Video social accounts.
· Working closely and collaboratively with internal title-driven campaigns, brand strategy, influencers/partnerships teams and global partners to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies and managing external agencies.
· Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Supporting senior managers across titles and overall asset organization and planning
· Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
· 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of experience in social marketing (building, executing, and scaling social marketing programs)
· Experience in entertainment industry and/or with other media or lifestyle brands
· Experience within a media/social agency, working on social campaigns specifically
· Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills
· Has relentlessly high standards
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.