Sr Cross-Channel Marketing Manager - Amazon Music
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, Amazon Music Free, and more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in streaming, marketing strategies, and customer engagement.
The Global Brand & Integrated Marketing team within Amazon Music is looking for a driven and dynamic Sr. Cross-channel Marketing Manager. A strategic thinker with an operational bias, this individual is responsible for both architecting and delivering brand marketing campaigns & programs across mass, mid-funnel, on-site, off-site, and owned & operated channels – both US-focused & multi-country – to positively shift perceptions, affect desired customer behaviors and grow the Amazon Music business.
The Senior Cross-Channel Marketing Manager works closely with teammates and partners across Brand Strategy & Planning, Creative, Media, Music Industry, PR, Measurement and Analytics teams as well as with brand & business stakeholders in other parts of Amazon, agencies and external companies. This individual thrives in complex and fast-paced environments and can effortlessly pivot from individually designing and executing focused, single channel campaigns to leading global cross-channel, cross-functional programs, often simultaneously.
Responsibilities for this role include the following…
· Co-author cross-channel marketing & communications plans
· Own the development of program, campaign & creative briefs (single-channel & cross-channel)
· Define cross-channel strategies and programs; develop and execute content prioritization frameworks
· Develop and execute complex campaigns & programs of small and large scale
· Outline operational & executional requirements of a program and the process to address them
· Define and design processes, implement and / or utilize workflow tools
· Co-own campaign & program budget management and adherence
· Partner with and manage creative teams – internal partners and / or external agencies
· Manage creative asset development & delivery across multiple channels
· Work with Measurement, Analytics and Insights team to design learning agendas and assess campaign & program performance
· Influence marketing, product, and content roadmaps by developing use cases for new & existing marketing tools
· For multi-country programs, collaborate with partners across locales to share learnings, identify insights, shape strategies and design & execute campaigns
· Lead or co-lead campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners
· Contribute to brand positioning and messaging
· Managing brand and media sponsorships with Media
· 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
· Solid knowledge of entertainment, subscription services, streaming platforms, music, podcasts and audio entertainment
· Capable of multi-tasking and handling complex projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Ability to succeed both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels
· Global or multi-country experience
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
· Proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire cross-functional teams, including those who are not direct reports
· Expertise in paid & owned media channels
· Demonstrated understanding of marketing measurement
· Ability to navigate and manage ambiguous situations; able to operate in a start-up environment, where managers are owners, wear multiple hats, and effortlessly think and act both strategically and tactically
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written, with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization—technical, business, creative, and executive
· Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
· Ability to focus on the objectives for the work and the strategies to accomplish them
· Balances thinking and acting, pulls a strategy through to tactics and execution
· Experience using and applying data & evidence responsibly to guide strategies, inform judgement or make decisions
· Ability to identify and assess risks quickly, puts plans in place to mitigate or manage them
· Ability to recognize and solve for contending priorities, presents & evaluates trade-offs
· Ability to rebound quickly from unexpected setbacks, strives for continuous improvement
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.