Vertebrae is seeking a well-organized, customer-centric Front-End engineer. This position engages with our enterprise clients throughout implementation with the overall objective of getting our clients live on our immersive commerce platform.
This position offers a unique blend of front-end development getting clients integrated with out platform, as well as non-technical tasks such as working with a customers internal technical team members.
The implementation team here at Vertebrae is a new team, and there is opportunity for the right candidate to grow and expand this team as needed.
The Vertebrae platform does all of its customer-facing work via a JS snippet placed on the customers e-commerce page. Due to the varying nature of these e-commerce sites, there is development work needed in order to ensure that our 3D and AR players are embedded and functioning within the customers site as expected. Not only are technical skills important for this role, but non-technical skills such as project management and client communication are necessary.
The core technologies / languages required for this role are:
- Chrome Dev Tools
And the following technologies / languages are considered a plus:
- Work and communicate directly with project managers and customers, specifically the customer’s IT and Engineering resources, to ensure that project work is completed.
- Understands how to prioritize work in a proactive manner. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Document processes and knowledge base articles to increase efficiency and reduce required work effort.
- Regularly communicate with internal teams and clients on project and task status, risks, and issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external user experience resources to convert experience mock-ups into functional web-based shopping experiences.
- 1-3 years of prior experience in a customer-facing technology role or Technical Consulting service position.
- Ability to multi-task in a project-oriented environment.
- Be comfortable talking with customers.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills using industry-accepted best-practices and tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience guiding ecommerce clients through implementation/onboarding is a plus.
- Highly organized, personable, adaptable and persistent