Campaign Manager, Prime Video
Amazon is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join Prime Video's global device partnerships team as Campaign Manager. This role is responsible for developing programmatic solutions that support the strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives across our third party (3P) device partnerships (DP) that drive promotion and awareness of Prime Video and Amazon Originals. The focus of this role will be on building scalable processes to tackle input pain points and streamline delivery of global marketing efforts and programs across the 3P DP team. This role will be core to the team, supporting teammates by establishing tools that help execute both global and regional campaigns. Your goals will be to build efficient processes by establishing efficient working relationships with Prime Video's regional Rest-of-World (ROW) team to drive effective engagement across key global partnerships.
As a Campaign Manager, you will support the execution of global marketing campaigns that increase overall market awareness of the brand, drive subscription growth, and grow customer engagement. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically - from the creation of plans, to the execution, and analysis of business impact. He or she will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the worldwide business development team. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through third party partnerships and product launches. This marketing leader needs to be passionate about optimizing processes that allow stakeholders to move quickly and maximize third party distribution partnerships. He or she will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of scale. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Project manage campaign execution by coordinating with Partner Marketing Managers, Studios Brand Managers, and Design Teams to secure assets and deliver to partners.
· Own monthly, quarterly, and annual capacity planning exercises with design teams.
· Partner with regional O&O Marketing and Merchandising teams to establish alignment on title prioritization for thematic and cultural campaigns (e.g. Awards, Halloween, Holiday, etc.).
· Conduct post campaign analyses to contribute to PV-wide post-mortem reports for key title launches.
· Serve as the 3P DP Marketing Representative in ROW planning meetings.
· Collaborate externally with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) by building content calendars and executing on-device marketing campaigns.
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
· 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· 4+ years partner marketing management experience working with external partners
· Strong written skills
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
· You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· An entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Track record of performance excellence
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.