statistical function in the Therapeutic Area (TA) CNS and Retinopathies and is
accountable for all major statistical decisions affecting clinical development
for the entire CNS & Retinopathies drug portfolio.
can be located in Germany (Ingelheim or Biberach) or in the United States
(Ridgefield in Connecticut).
Arial;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN;mso-bidi-language:TH“>As an employee of
Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery,
development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our
global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to
the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage
lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a
healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion,
mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
- As a TAGlobal Expert Statistician for the TAs CNS, Retinopathies and Emerging DiseaseAreas you will:
- Be a memberof strategic TA Committees and act as the go-to-partner on statistical topicsfor the TA Head of Medicine and TA-representatives from other functions.
- Direct,mentor and support Project Statisticians in CNS-diseases and Retinopathies toensure that clinical development plans and trial protocols are built onstate-of-art statistical-methodology and meet regulatory requirements.
- Providestatistical expert support on regulatory interactions for clinical developmentprojects in the TA.
- Lead thegrowth of the global TA Statistics Organization and be accountable to provide aplatform for scientific exchange, collaboration and accumulation of TA disease& drug knowledge.
- Lead thedevelopment and oversee the application of TA standards for statistical methodsas well as support the Global Head Statistics and the Global Head MethodologyStatistics on BI standards for statistical methods.
- Providestatistical leadership and develop strategic directions for BI Statistics andfacilitate collaboration experience exchange and scientific growth across TAs.
- Build strongpartnership with academic, regulatory and industry expert statisticians andKOLs in the TA to bring in state-of-art statistical methodologies, criticaltrial design ideas and development strategies to BI.
- Doctoral degree from an accredited institution, plus ten(10) years of experience working within the pharmaceutical industry, CROs,regulatory authorities or academic institutions; OR
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution, plus fifteen(15) years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, CROs, regulatoryauthorities or academic institutions
- Record of presentations at international conferences andpublications in clinical trials and/or statistical methodology in high-leveljournals
- Extensive experience with communication and presentation ofstatistical information to internal and bodies (specialists andnon-specialists)
- Demonstrated ability to critique devised hypotheses andresults interpretation on multiple occasions in discussions with KOLs and/orregulatory agencies
- Evidence of strong teamwork at trial and project level andextensive experience with supervision and mentoring staff
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and lead successfullyinternational interdisciplinary project teams or working groups
- Represented a company or academic institution successfullyin across industry working groups or initiatives
- Experience in regulatory interactions and negotiations withexternal decision making bodies for multiple projects
- MSTAT: Experience in implementing complex innovativestatistical methods and tools for usage at trials and project level acrossdifferent methodological and therapeutic areas
- Experience in organizing and providing training and/orlectures on statistical methodology
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing totake a drug test and post-offer physical (if required).
- Must be 18 years ofage or older.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation
with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough
therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a
diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for
all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit
join us in our effort to make more health.
Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer
Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., Boehringer
Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont,
Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to
a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion;
national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic
partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military status;
domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.