For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
Manufacturing Associate in Crystal Lake, IL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Associate for one of our top Medical Devices and Supply Manufacturing clients in Crystal Lake, IL.
Manufacturing Associates are responsible for product inspection, machine operation, packaging, labeling, in-process inspections & quality checks.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 45 lbs repetitive lifting required. Must be able to perform repetitive movement of hands/arms for the duration of the shift
- Must be available to work flexible shifts
- Clean Zone/Sterile Environment in the Syringe department- gowning and ongoing cleaning/sanitation throughout the shift required
- Ability to read, write, accurately count
- High School Diploma or completed GED
- Please note that public transportation does not travel to this site
- B Shift - 2pm - 10:30pm - $11.25 - Monday through Friday
- C Shift – 10 pm – 6:30am - $12 – Sunday through Thursday
- 12 hour night shift – 6:15 pm – 6:30am - $12 – Rotating schedule: 2 days on 2 days off
- Great location
- 90 day temp to perm potential
- Growth potential
- Eligible for benefits after first day of employment
- Positive environment
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must call Rob Parker, Commercial Recruiter at 641-812-2919