Senior Acquisitions Specialist HLOFP6
4 months ago(6/5/2019 1:35 PM)
US-VA-Arlington (Crystal City)
HLO - E3/Sentinel’s Homeland Operations (HLO) Division employees bring domain knowledge, specialized insight, and operational expertise to support Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customers. Our team provides rapid, innovative, and specialized solutions that enable our DHS clients to succeed at meeting dynamic mission objectives. Our careers include mission operations, data analytics, operational assessments, requirements management, financial/budget management, strategic communications and planning, stakeholder engagement and facilitation services, acquisition support, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and business process reengineering.
E3/Sentinel is looking for an experienced acquisitions specialist to support the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in executing the Acquisition Directive lifecycle framework and Capital Planning and Investment Controls (CPIC). The candidate will have the opportunity to assist the TSA to stand-up and implement execution of Major IT and Services programs. This Work includes program management tasks associated with managing acquisitions, budget activities, developing and evaluating program performance goals, and program reporting.
- Support multiple programs advance through the Acquisition Lifecycle Framework (ALF) and Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) and support the development and maintenance of acquisition documentation including but not limited to the Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Acquisition Plan (AP), and Acquisition Program Baseline (APB).
- Provide the client continuous process improvement activities, program management and acquisition best practices, and capability enhancement initiatives for security equipment implementation
- Assist client to ensure programs are compliant and align with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) guidelines, goals and policies.
- Apply expert knowledge of the DHS Acquisition Directive (AD) 102-01 and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to develop effective acquisition strategies to obtain best value for the Government resulting in lowered program risks and fulfilling requirements.
- Capture programs’ cost, schedule, and performance data into DHS’s periodic reporting systems: INVEST.
- Develop OMB Business case submissions and facilitate programs through the CPIC process.
- Develop meeting materials and briefings.
- Review and support the development of spend plans and cost estimates to support the Resource Allocation Plans (RAP)
- Assist in developing the acquisition strategy and contract documentation needed for future contract awards.
- Support development of procurement documentation including Statement of Works (SOWs), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) and Source Selection Plans (SSPs).
- Support Government in approval/acceptance of contract invoices and contract deliverables.
- Develop and maintain program schedules, acquisition documentation and program trackers.
- Expert knowledge and experience with AD-102, FAR, and Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC)
- 5+ years of experience in program and contract management
- Experience in business process re-engineering, standing up new programs, and cost estimation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.