Requisition Number: FORKL02112
The forklift operator contributes to the success of the warehouse team, by organizing paperwork (i.e. pick tickets, shipping manifests, shipping labels, Incoming documents), using RF scanner, working on a team, following procedure and operating heavy-duty warehouse equipment. This position requires organizational and detail skills, a problem-solving approach, and a firm grasp of the inventory process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Operate standup and sit-down forklift, use RF scanner, pull product per ship ticket, transfer material to storage inventory, conduct cycle counts, and additional duties as required.
- Must be able to inspect equipment and materials daily, reporting any issues to your Supervisor.
- Must be able to work in the freezer for an extended period of time.
- Must have good time management skills and strong work ethic and integrity in the workplace
- Must display a positive attitude, professional image, and demeanor, and be self-directed.
- The ideal candidate will possess good interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be accurate and punctual on documentation and counts.
- Continue to perform materials handling duties assigned by your Supervisor.
- High school diploma.
- Must be Forklift Certified or be willing to become certified upon starting the position
- Having a Class B/CDL driver’s license is a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in-person and on the phone/radio.
- Have good time management skills a strong work ethic, integrity in a workplace or a team, display a positive attitude, professional image, and demeanor.
Demonstrate: Humility, Integrity, Passion, Excellence