Requisition Number: JANIT01782
Hourly Rate: $12.37
Schedule: Monday - Friday shifts vary
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Dental, Health & Welfare, Paid Time Off, and Uniforms.
Crestview, Florida is the permanent location for this position. May report to Fort Walton Beach location as needed.
Must have custodial experience, knowledge of floor care, cleaning chemicals, and materials.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance/valid drivers license.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services.
- Cleans and keeps in an orderly condition PEO SOFSA leased buildings/facilities.
- Duties involve a combination of the following: Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping or scrubbing and polishing floors;
- Removing chips, trash and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures;
- Polishing metal fixtures or trimmings;
- Providing supplies and minor maintenance services;
- Cleaning lavatories, showers and restrooms.
- Gathers and destroys all contractor and Government paper waste via shredding.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Reports to a supervisor/manager and will complete other duties as assigned.
TRDI, UNDER THE AbilityOne Program, hires many individuals with and without disabilities, especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services:
TRDI will follow AbilityOne requirements for the staffing needs of this jobsite. Additional information can be located at If you are self-identifying a disability, please submit supportive documentation (i.e. the official medical/psychological diagnosis signed by the appropriate healthcare provider, along with functional limitations + extent) with the application package for full employment consideration.If you have a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) assigned, you can request a 1-page letter on their official letterhead with the same requested information, to be signed by the VRC. Please fax all supporting documentation to Jose Garcia - 210-249-5618.