- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
- Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans. Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Limited use and/or application of principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Receives predetermined work assignment with specific instructions.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Work is closely supervised. Follow specific, detailed instructions.
- IMPACT: Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities. Errors do not typically have a major effect on the organization.
- LIASON: Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the group.
- Provide logistics and technical support for the systems, subsystems, and components supporting the EA-18G and Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Fleet Support Team (FST), CEASAR/Multi-Mission Platform (MMP) and Long Range Broadcast System (LRBS) Program and for the Next Generation Jammer (NGJ) Low Band Program.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS/GED and seven (7) years related experience; OR Associates and five (5) years related experience; or Bachelors and three (3) years related experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Incumbent is required to have some practical knowledge of financial reporting tools (MS Office skills).
- Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented