Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is Americas leading recruitment company. Founded by a service academy graduate who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market, finance, IT, renewables, & non-profit for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us at 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
Wiper - Saint Rose, LA
This job role will manage the operations in the engine room and wherever else needed on board the vessel. Rotation is 42/21 or 21/21
- Perform routine maintenance of the vessels auxiliary, propulsion and other mechanical systems on board the vessel.
- Ensure all maintenance is done in compliance with all regulations given to you by the vessel.
- Storing and loading bunkers
- Lubricating oils and transferring oil and bunkers to other vessels
- Responsible for the tool inventory, consumable spares and the mechanical stores
- Must have Merchant Mariners Credentials
- Valid passport (at least 6 months away from expiration)
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs or more when needed
- Valid TWIC card (at least 6 months away from expiration)