SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – Behavioral Health
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Behavioral Health RN today with Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Lakeview Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Behavioral Health RN like you to be a part of our team.
Behavioral Health nurses work quickly, efficiently, and meticulously. Behavioral Health nurses must be detail oriented, flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities without missing a beat, adept with technical skills, a team player, and must have excellent communication skills.
About this unit:
- 24 Beds
- Best Mental Health Care Facility by the New Orleans City Business
- We are a close group that works tightly together
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority
- The Behavioral Health Registered Nurse provides patient care through utilization of the nursing process. The nursing process is demonstrated by the staff registered nurse's ability to work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary health care team in planning, directing, implementing, and evaluating patient care. May supervise RN's, LPN's, technicians, unit secretaries, nursing students, and nursing assistants.
Hours: NIGHTS 7PM-7AM
- Current RN License or compact license in the State of Louisiana
- RN Diploma or Bachelor's Degree required
- Behavioral Health experience preferred but will consider other hospital experience
- Current Basic Life Support
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
We believe these well-defined values are the keys to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.