Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space
At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we'll build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can apply your expertise to a very important mission? We are a stellar company that will be putting astronauts on Mars, creating 3D printed satellites, launching payloads that learn in orbit, and developing national defense systems. Come, join our Asset Management/Material & Distribution team in the dynamic world of Lockheed Martin Space. Here, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach – and yours -- as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Our facility in Courtland, AL has an immediate opportunity for an early to mid-career Property Analyst to join our mission. In this role you will perform the function of a Subcontractor Property Analyst to manage/oversee property accountability to both government and company owned property located at Lockheed Martin Subcontractors in accordance with FAR 52.245-1. Additionally, you will serve as a Property Custodian at the Courtland site providing property management and government regulations technical direction.
- You will engage with Contracts, Program Office, and Subcontract Management to support contractual requirements that include contract closeout, utilization reviews, contract modification transfers, IUID requirements, disposition, financial reporting, loss reporting, etc
- You will be responsible for generating, tracking, providing, and reporting performance measurement metrics to ensure the adequacy of Courtland's property system
- You will maintain records in the LM Property Business Systems database to include but not be limited to: location, physical inventory, system status, identification, establishing property records, closing records and all FAR 52.245-1 and LM Procedure compliance requirements
- You will support tagging for new acquisitions and Identification requirements for existing government and company owned assets to ensure property is identified and marked appropriately to clearly identify ownership and will process Property Record Requests (PRRs) for new and existing acquisitions
- You will lead and perform property physical inventories of government and company owned assets to ensure property record accuracy and compliance
- You will ensure that property records are updated for the internal movement and external movement of government and company owned property within the time frame identified in the Property Management Directive
- You will check that government and company owned property is being stored to prevent damage or loss
- You will coordinate with Program Management Office to ensure property utilization reviews are being performed and excess property to the contract is surplus in accordance with FAR 52.245 and the Property Management Directive
- You will process the disposition of property utilizing the Disposition Disposal Request System (eDDR)
- You will process Loss Property Reports in accordance with FAR 52.245-1 and LM Property procedures
- You will assist in DCMA/Customer/Internal Audits
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
- 4-6 years of prior experience supporting asset/property management activity
- Knowledge of the FAR 52.245-1 property elements (acquisition, inventory, procurement, etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of Contracts and Subcontract.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%, or as needed
- Familiar with SAP Applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Firm understanding of the Property Management DFARS clauses
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Teamwork, high awareness and display of customer service, ability to prioritize
- Full understanding of LM Property Management Systems and Property Management Directives
- Working familiarity with government eTools systems (PCARSS)
- Knowledge of basic Finance and Accounting principles
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, as well as program and executive management
Benefits you can enjoy include:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.