Requisition Number: CUSTO01515
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
Schedules available: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, every third Saturday 8am-1pm OR Monday-Friday 10am-7pm, every third Saturday 8am-1pm
Training schedule: The first 3 weeks the schedule will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer assistance regarding all aspects of the customer’s account(s). They will identify and pursue sales opportunities with current and prospective customers.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle telephone inquiries and requests from customers including account balance verification, telephone transfers, stop payments, loan payoffs, research requests, missing checks, explaining overdrafts and service charges and account file maintenance. Online banking maintenance, set-up, reset passwords, explain the product, unlocks security questions and explains features including bill pay, E-statements, account alerts and mobile banking. Obtain information, provide verification of deposits, research records and follow up on details to resolve matter quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities of products and services to current and prospective customers. Visa debit card file maintenance. Completing requests associated to return mail and change of address file maintenance.
- Apply knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities. Utilize knowledge and experience while exercising discretion in resolving problems and answering questions.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1 year of customer service experience required, preferably in a call center or banking environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively work both independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.