As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where people enjoy coming to work and making a difference. You will lead by example, empowering a team of Personal Loan Specialists to offer consultation and loan products that change lives. Your success will be based off of the success of your team, and you'll help your branch grow in sales and make a deeper impact in the community. You will help your team build their careers, offering training and mentorship that will allow them to achieve financial goals in compliance with applicable regulations.
- You are a leader: you've managed great sales teams or have enjoyed four years of lending experience
- You have a track record of success: you've developed and coached high-performance sales teams
- You are a great communicator: you know how to build strong relationships with your customers and employees
- You know how to succeed in a results-oriented environment: you have the ability to plan and deliver against key sales and compliance goals
- You are motivated by an organization that rewards team and individual performance
- A college degree, valid driver's license and reliable transportation are strongly preferred
- Underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry experience preferred
What's in It for You
In addition to the satisfaction of driving a successful team and fortifying your career, we offer personalized training and advancement opportunities to positions such as District Manager. OneMain employees benefit from competitive compensation and sales-driven incentive programs, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
When starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You will also have access to robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other benefits for team members include competitive pay, sales-driven incentive programs, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.