Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Utah-based company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted software and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Our software closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients.
The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
· “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
· “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
· “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
Other reasons we love working here:
· It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company.
· The cause is noble and pure. We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity.
· At or above-market compensation.
· Unlimited PTO.
· Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K.
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout.
· Quarterly team and company events
Our development team is rapidly growing, and we need engineers who want to join a highly-driven team. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who is focused on making certain that checks exist to ensure that our developers spend their time creating, not fixing.
Collective is a continuous integration and deployment company, and a SDET will be an essential step in our delivery cycle. We look for thinkers and creative minds, and value people who are passionate about continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. In turn, we commit to providing our team with the tools, environment, and technology that make them successful.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
In case you were wondering, you should plan on:
- Generous, highly-competitive salary.
- Lots of paid time off.
- Eight paid holidays.
- Generous benefits package.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employer-sponsored retirement program.
- Fully-stocked break room.
- Lunch on us every Monday.
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.