Do you enjoy creating and deepening relationships with members over the phone? If yes, this is the role for you. This position is responsible for prompt, courteous, and thorough assistance to members and potential members using the telephone and other member access points. Candidates would be comfortable recommending Credit Union products and services that strengthen the member's financial situation and builds long-term relationships with the Credit Union and also provide follow-up as promised to members and participate in company wide and department goals and objectives.
- Excellent health insurance
- 401K with match
- Student loan pay back
- Birthday PTO
- Onsite 24/7 gym
- Wellness Café
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Professional well developed written and interpersonal communication skills essential for interacting with members and co-workers.
- Ability to elicit member information that can be used to strengthen member relationships.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum combined two years experience in at least two of the following areas: (Public contact/member service, call center, financial environment or sales).
- In depth knowledge of member self-service tools.
- Basic mathematical skills required, including the ability to perform interest, pay-off, dividend and certificate penalty calculations.
- Work requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
At Summit we cover more ground, give more back and have more fun.
Come be a part of something bigger!
At Summit Credit Union, we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. We embrace diversity and believe that inclusion is critical to our success as a credit union. Different makes us better. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.