Intelliloan is a mortgage lender based in Costa Mesa, CA in business since 1993. We are well established in the industry and have a keen focus on customer satisfaction and complete transparency. We continue to thrive and grow from our successful marketing campaigns and industry recognition. Our culture is family-like and professional. We value commitment, personal development, and growth. We have a beautiful office with several amenities and other perks. We like to have fun and make money!
We are looking to hire experienced Senior Loan Processors. This team player will be under general supervision of the VP of Operations. He/She will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties: reviews loan package against system or investor requirements, correct errors to loan packages and obtain missing information. If you have experience and meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today!
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- Three years of current or recent (within 1 year) processing experience preferably within the Mortgage Lending industry
- Must be able to handle a pipeline of 35-40 loans with 20-25 closings per month.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional, and 2 years with VA experience
- AUS experienced
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude
- High level of integrity and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills
- Base pay and commission structure offered
Job Type: Full-time