Senior Director, Brand Marketing | Marketing Team Role Description As the Senior Brand Marketing Director you will lead national brand marketing efforts for our corporate brand and brand verticals. This role will lead brand the marketing team, which is responsible for developing compelling, coherent and integrated narratives and campaigns across our verticals. As a brand lead you will develop and execute on our evolving brand marketing strategy, bringing the brand to life through unique offline events and digital programs (webinars and podcast) that educate and engage our clients. The successful candidate must be an experienced creative and insights-driven marketer with proven ability to lead strategic efforts across our dynamic, complex organization and deliver tangible, impactful results. We are making big bets on the future of real-estate, trailblazing a 2030 vision for the industry. Watch our CEO, Jeff Meyers share the landscape of untapped opportunities. You will play a critical role in our business as we work to refine our branding, post the merger of our two companies (Hanley Wood & Meyers Research). Responsibilities
- Demonstrated expertise in the fundamentals of brand including brand architecture and brand guideline development at companies with multiple products and services.
- Drive a consistent brand story and explore compelling ways to continue to reinforce our position as subject matter experts
- Develop and manage company webinars, podcast and Speakers Bureau series.
- Develop and execute our branding approach for company webinars and podcast
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Performance Marketing, Communications, Product, Design, Sales and Events) to deliver cohesive narratives and integrated marketing moments
- Explore and review sponsorship and partnership opportunities to ensure alignment with our brand mission
- Partner with internal and external creative agencies to develop innovative and buzz-worthy creative
- Inform and influence product strategy and go-to-market plans, leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights
- Partner with research team and regional account managers to gather actionable insights to guide product strategy
- Strong digital experience with extensive experience and confident vision around bringing a modern brand to life on the web.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business objectives, and the competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of digital media, online advertising platforms & related metrics.
- As a remote team, willingness to travel and meet-up for face-time for internal and external meetings
- Experience: 8-10 years of experience in a brand marketing role. At least 2 years in a senior role.
- Portfolio: Share past brands, where you've influenced branding and communications. Showcase how you go about developing a brand story, value propositions, etc.
- Education: Undergrad/Grad education in Communications, English, Creative Advertising or relevant.
- Branding: Take a leadership position in driving/influencing the creative translation/extension of our brand into consumer friendly language, with an eye for modern design, and a compelling brand identity, that is organic extension of our products and services
- Brand Personas: With a wide range of audiences we serve, your ability to develop and maintain our brand personas as they evolve will be a vital part of your role
- Story Telling: Our story is evolving, and we'll need you to help us craft our core messaging in collaboration with our internal teams and brand agency
- Leadership: As the leader of communicating our brand, you take pride in delivering against or vision and inspiring and challenging team members to continue to push beyond traditional real estate branding
- Teaming: As a subject matter expert, your ability to teach and work collaboratively within the organization will be required to ensure our messaging is consistent across all of our marketing and media touch points.
- Project Management: Come prepared to weekly stand-ups, bring your best client-facing skills to meetings, be prepared to work and learn, set deadlines, take notes and ownership of the next steps. Execute meticulously in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Tools: We are a collaborative and tech-driven company. Tools include Box, Slack, Jira, Sales Force, Infogram
- 401K and competitive benefits
- Fieldwork at company events
- Regular offsite workshops across the country
- Annual team retreat
- Work from home culture
- New tools and hardware
- Growth platform: regular 1:1 time and ongoing feedback from leadership
- Peace of mind corporate benefit package
- Time off: vacation, extra holidays, short days
Hanley Wood (recently merged with Meyers Research in December 2018), is the largest data, editorial, and advisory service provider to serve the residential building, design and land development industries with a national team of 600 employees. We hold the largest database of real estate data, including community developments, land/ commercial sales and economic research that equip our clients with insights that aid in maximizing their real estate business.
Meyers Research, our advisory experts, develop industry leading indexes and reports that are leveraged in media nationally. As we continue to position ourselves as industry experts, our ideal candidate will work on bringing additional awareness to our advisory experts and our knowledge base.
Follow us on Social Media
Twitter: twitter.com/hanleywood twitter.com/meyers_research
Our talented crew comes from all walks of life, cultures and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Meyers Research. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required. Candidates must submit a proper portfolio in order to be considered for the position.