Product Marketing Manager – Home
Horizon Brands, subsidiary of ADC Solutions USA, LLC, is a company which pushes the limits to add more to your everyday life. The result is a thriving and ever-expanding portfolio of uniquely useful Automotive Accessories, Consumer Electronics, and Home & Lifestyle Products for people who care about quality and value. We couldn’t do any of it without our team, which is driven to bring innovation, style, and value to everyday consumer products by pushing the limits of what can be done.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Home & Lifestyle Products, primarily for our KODA brand (www.kodabuilt.com). This role is responsible for managing this product category, which includes, developing new products through comprehensive consumer and product knowledge and insight, and ultimately building strong product and brand equity.
- Strategize, manage, and support all product marketing efforts around the company’s brand portfolio related to the Home Improvement and Kitchen Appliances markets, including Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Work Lighting, Home Security, Portable Power and Small Kitchen Appliances.
- Develop and maintain effective product and category marketing strategy to support growth and profitability targets within each of the brands’ markets.
- Set and manage P&L targets by categories, channels, and accounts.
- Research, analyze and recommend growth strategies driven around consumer and market insights, as well as the overall brand vision as it relates to each product.
- Support and grow brand identities online with current accounts and new accounts, including new ecommerce marketplaces and B2B opportunities.
- Manage the product lifecycle for all products listed under a particular category or within the brand portfolio.
- Perform competitor analyses and develop opportunities for the product to advance within each of the respective markets.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans by brand, category, product line and/or channel, ensuring a fluid and consistent brand message across the different audiences.
- Execute marketing plans in conjunction with external agencies and internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally with product management teams domestically and internationally.
- Define, lead, and manage new product development opportunities, and build channel management opportunities within core accounts.
- Manage all copy and content used on brands’ websites, external partners’ content, and other places of publication together with the digital marketing team support.
- Create and manage marketing and sales content, such as account presentations, sell sheets, brochures, packages, manuals, display contents, and more.
- Support evolving ecommerce businesses, including D2C Shopify stores and major online marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
- Develop reporting solutions to address business reporting, analytics, and data requirements.
- Develop and implement in-store product marketing strategies and promotional activities, such as promotions and product launches.
- Attend sales meeting to assist sales team when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Perform special assignments as requested by management.
- Education: Bachelor’s level degree in Marketing (MBA a plus).
- 7 to 15 years of experience in product marketing and brand management capacities within CPG markets related to home décor, home improvement and/or hardware.
- Strong understanding of brand management and what it takes to build a brand from the ground-up, whether its an existing brand or a startup.
- Unique eye for catching upcoming market trends and ability to create new products that will present first-to-market opportunities for the business.
- Strong understanding of product management and product lifecycle.
- Ability to successfully extract and transform data from multiple datasets into executive recommendations and formal presentations.
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to copywrite, build formal reports, and drive effective and efficient direction across multinational offices.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of managing major e-commerce marketplaces, such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target a plus.
- Ability to coordinate with international office in Hong Kong and travel as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.